Law Firm of Gaines & Associates, P.C.
Bankruptcy • Real Estate • Foreclosure Defense • Small Business Law • Wills and Estates
Finding yourself in need of legal services can be a stressful experience for anyone. Finding a lawyer to help you shouldn't be. The lawyers at The Law Firm of Gaines & Associates, P.C., are dedicated to working together with clients to alleviate the stress caused by their legal concerns and turning their problems into solutions by providing the highest standard of legal representation in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Caring, Compassionate Representation for Greater Atlanta, Georgia, Clients
Our attorneys use their many years of combined experience, proven skills and personal service to assist a broad range of clients in these practice areas:
- Consumer Bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 liquidation "fresh start," Chapter 13 reorganization with comfortable repayment plans and counsel for credit repair
- Estate Planning and Probate, to prepare for your family's future financial security and respond to disputes that can arise when a loved one dies without a last will and testament
- Real Estate legal services for residential and commercial closings, title problems, evictions, and landlord-tenant issues, among others
- Foreclosure Defense, to help you maintain possession of your home
- Small Business Law services for newly formed, emerging and established corporations, from formation to valuation, dissolution to succession
Centrally located right outside the I-285 perimeter, Gaines & Associates combines more than 20 years of knowledge with Christian values to create the best possible experience for our clients and the best possible results.
To find out more about the many ways that we can help you and to set up your important first meeting, contact our College Park law office by calling 678-987-8373 or clicking our Contact page.
Our law office is centrally located right outside the I-285 perimeter. Spanish language translation is available by appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.